In this course you will learn how Luma's Cake grew from a family hobby to the number 1 Cake Design company in France and recognized internationally. You will learn about the creative process, inspirations and how to lead the Luma's Cake company.
We will accompany you to make a Luma's Cake from A to Z:
• Preparation and concept.
• Sponge cake. The same sponge cake used in all cakes: fluffy, delicious and strong enough to withstand large decorations.
• Delicious recipes and preparations, inspired by French patisserie, that you can use in a thousand ways: wet caramel, dry caramel, salted caramel, special ganache for cake design filling (no preservation problem), milk chocolate and caramel, we'll make a hazelnut praline and a crunchy crunch that's to die for! You'll learn many ways to make a gourmet cake!
• We'll give you detailed baking tips, the action of gluten, the true function of syrup, glucose, preservation, and much more!
• You will learn how to build and consolidate a tall structure like each of the Luma's Cake cakes (how we make those tall cylinders, ...).
• You will learn how to make a perfect ganache topping ideal for high temperatures and for complex decorations in the Luma's Cake style.
• We will teach you how to work the fondant with all the tricks of the teacher, Javier Azócar, to get perfect results.
• You will learn Javier's signature: painting on fondant that you will be able to apply to any kind of drawing or design.
• How to make the drawing.
• What paints to use.
• Which fondant to use. Not all fondants will give you good results.
• How to paint and give life to your character.
• How to apply it on cake and give it volume as you can see in the Luma's Cake cakes.
We will also teach you edible paper techniques that will give a unique touch to all your creations.
This course goes beyond a technique, we will give you thousands of tips and tricks that will allow you to succeed in all your projects.
A class that you will do at your own pace and that will be yours for life.
What are you waiting for?